We currently have an open position for an MDS Coordinator at our Bixby Knolls Towers located in Long Beach, CA 90807.
Summary of Duties:
– The MDS Coordinator is responsible for the timely completion and accuracy of the Minimum Data Set (MDS) and Resident Assessment Protocol Summaries (RAPS) according to OBRA and Medicare Regulations.
– The MDS Coordinator works closely with Medical Records and Medicare Billing staff to assure accuracy for the RUG classification assignment of each resident.
– Participate in developing individualized resident Care Plans, identifying the needs of the resident and projected outcomes; as required by Federal and State regulations.
– He/she monitors nursing services to ensure that residents’ needs and rights are met and promptly reports to the Director of Nurses and maintains written records.
– Graduate of an accredited program of nursing education.
– Minimum four years long-term care experience.
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
– Working knowledge of MDS, OBRA, and Medicare requirements and standards
– Current California State LVN license
– AANAC-RAC certified
This is a Full-Time position.
If you are interested and qualified, please email resume to Delia Gambino, Human Resources Director firstname.lastname@example.org at email@example.com, phone#:(562) 426-6123 or fax to (562) 426-1506.
If a job offer is made, your employment will start after a successful completion of a drug test, references, and background checks as deemed necessary. The drug test must be completed within three (3) business days of the job offer. If the above pre-employment requirements are not successfully met, the job offer will be withdrawn.